Description of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a kind of powdery polycarboxylate high performance superplasticizer made by a new process. It has excellent comprehensive index, good dispersibility, high water reduction rate, good adaptability to various cements, and no pollution in green.
Since polycarboxylate superplasticizer is mostly in liquid state, due to the improvement of technology recently, the milling process has been improved, and polycarboxylate superplasticizerpowder has become more common. In contrast, polycarboxylate superplasticizer in powder state provide a lot of convenience from transportation to customer use, and powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer have become the development trend of such products.
polycarboxylate superplasticizer breaks the routine in production process, adopts thermal synthesis process, does not add isolation agent, and produces products with higher purity. In terms of product performance, high-purity polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder have the characteristics of less dosage, high effective components and good slump retention performance, which further reduces customer costs.
Physical and chemical indicators of polycarboxylate superplasticizer
Performance of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder of this product is 0.16-0.3% of the total amount of cementitious material, and the water reduction rate is >25%.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer does not contain harmful components and has no pollution to the environment.
No chlorine, low alkali.
The application fields of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Gravity leveling pad
Non shrinkage grouting
Cement rapid setting floor
Dry mixed concrete
Usage method of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder
1. According to the concrete design requirements, adjust the water consumption or sand rate through experiments to reach the dosage of water reducer whose slump, strength and setting meet the requirements.
2. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is applicable to high-performance concrete, high-strength concrete and large flow concrete. For concrete higher than C50, raw materials shall be selected according to relevant technical specifications, appropriate mixing process shall be determined, and a certain amount of experimental data shall be obtained. Make the flow performance of the produced concrete meet the construction requirements, and the concrete strength should have a certain surplus coefficient.
3. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder can be mixed with mixing water into concrete at the same time, and the effect of mixing water into concrete is better.
Safety and precautions of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
1. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is a weakly alkaline solid, non-toxic, non corrosive and non polluting to the environment. However, it is not edible. When it comes into contact with human body and eyes, it should be washed with clean water as soon as possible. If it causes allergy to some human bodies, it should be treated in time.
2. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder should be stored in a cardboard bucket lined with plastic bags to avoid the mixing of rain water and sundries.
3. The shelf life of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is 12 months.
Packaging and storage of polycarboxylate superplasticizer Powder
Paper plastic composite packaging lined with plastic bags
Polycarboxylic acid superplasticizers are used as high range superplasticizers in high performance concrete.
The application of various concrete admixtures can not only improve the performance of concrete, but also promote the development of new concrete technologies, promote the application of industrial by-products in cementitious material systems, and al…
Boron carbide (B4C) is an extremely hard boron-carbon ceramic and covalent material used in tank armor, bulletproof vests, engine damage powder, and many industrial applications.…
Molecular sieves are materials with holes of uniform size (very small holes). These pores are similar in size to small molecules, so large molecules cannot enter or be adsorbed, while smaller molecules can.…