The European Commission has submitted to member states a new draft of sanctions against Russia, including an oil embargo. Some member states that rely heavily on Russian energy sought exemptions.
Western media reported that the European Commission draft of the sixth round of sanctions against Russia includes within six to eight months gradually banning oil imports from Russia, but allowing Hungary and Slovakia to extend the transition period for several months; The Russian Savings bank and other large financial institutions on the sanctions list.
The European Union has imported 44 billion euros of fossil fuels from Russia since Russia launched its special military operation against Ukraine in late February, according to Finland's Energy and Clean Air Research Center.
The Institute for European and Global Economics in Brussels estimates that the European Union currently consumes about $450 million worth of Russian oil a day.
Among EU members, landlocked Hungary and Slovakia, which import most of their oil from Russia, cannot quickly find alternative supplies. Slovakia says the transition will take years. Some officials believe Bulgaria and the Czech Republic may also seek to opt out of oil sanctions against Russia.
Affected by the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk concrete foaming agent are still very uncertain.
Foam Concrete Advantages
1. Foam concrete is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and easy-to-finish material. For home improvement projects, such as building decks or other areas on the property, foam concrete may be a wise choice.
2. Foam concrete has high freeze-thaw resistance.
3. It's unlikely to crack or snap easily. Many people use foam concrete in their homes, and structures built with it are very strong.
4. It will not be damaged by welding and grinding as well as cutting or chiseling. Although foam concrete may require some sharp tools (such as a hammer), it can withstand these cuts and grinds well without completely cracking.
5. Foam concrete structure has excellent load dispersion and distribution ability. It is very light and can withstand high load propagation.
6. Foam structure is flexible and easy to use.
7. The use of foam concrete in construction projects such as home improvement projects is very cost-effective and economical. Foam concrete does not have any smell like regular concrete, and its mixture can be mixed with any additives (such as colors, etc.) to create more attractive colors or other patterns that suit people's needs.
8. Foam concrete has high fire resistance.
9. It is well absorbent, meaning that foam concrete will not expand as a result of rain or other moisture that may be present in the surrounding air.
10. Foam concrete is waterproof and can easily withstand water.
11. It does not absorb water when exposed to moisture in the air, so when people use foam concrete to make structures on properties, they can avoid problems like rot and mold.
Foam Concrete Disadvantages
1. Compared with ordinary concrete, the mixing process of foam concrete is difficult.
2. Compared with ordinary cement or concrete, parts of foam concrete are harder to find and therefore more expensive.
3. It is difficult to mix and finish projects without the proper tools or equipment to support them. In addition, the pressure is lower when mixing foam concrete, so special equipment is needed to mix it to an acceptable density.
4. It is difficult to track the strength of the completed structure during the completion phase.
5. Since foam concrete is a mixture of different materials, it depends on each product (such as sand, cement, water, additives, etc.).
6. Due to uneven density during treatment, it may sometimes spread out and cause problems during the finishing or installation phases of these structures.
7. The compressive strength of foam concrete is lower than that of ordinary concrete.
8. Foam concrete is not resistant to acid, oil and grease, and other destructive substances. To protect it from these problems, a protective coating must be applied to the surface of the foam concrete prior to the use or installation stage.
What is Foam Concrete used for?
Foam concrete is fire-resistant and its thermal and acoustic properties make it ideal for a variety of applications, from floor and roof insulation to void filling. In addition, it is good for groove recovery.
Foam Concrete Strength
Foam concrete is a kind of multifunctional material, its strength depends on different cementing materials, cement dosage, mix ratio, water-cement ratio, foam volume, foaming agent, curing method, admixture, etc.
The dry density of foam concrete is between 400-1600kg/m3 and the compressive strength is between 1-25mpa.
Is foam concrete toxic?
Foam concrete does not contain toxic substances.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The EU’s draft REPowerEU plan calls for an increase of 15TWh of rooftop PV capacity by 2022. The draft also calls for EU and national governments to take action this year to reduce the time required to obtain permits for rooftop PV installations to three months, and proposes that "all new buildings and existing buildings with an energy grade OF D or above should have rooftop PV installations by 2025".
In addition, the European Commission is likely to set a target for installed PV capacity of 300GW by 2025 and 500GW by 2030. Some members are more aggressive, with Austria, Belgium, Lithuania, Luxembourg, and Spain demanding a 1TW target for 2030.
The REPowerEU initiative, worth 195 billion euros, was proposed by the EU on March 8 to phase out member states' dependence on Russian fossil fuels by 2030. In a few days, the European Commission will present a package to implement the RePowerEU strategy.
As an important application scenario of distributed PV, rooftop PV is not limited to land, and the development conditions are relatively convenient.
Since the end of 2021, Spain, France, the Netherlands, and other countries have introduced policies and measures such as government subsidies, tax cuts, fee reductions, and accelerated grid-connection approval to encourage the development of distributed PV. Europe's potential for rooftop PV is huge and will continue to be an important growth pole for the industry, according to Wood Mackenzie.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology is a trusted chemical supplier and manufacturer providing high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. If you are looking for the concrete foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The Biden administration plans to ease sanctions on Venezuelan oil to allow more of the country's crude to reach Europe. The U.S. will allow European companies still operating in Venezuela to immediately transfer more oil to the continent, while all…
A wave of layoffs that has swept the entire Internet industry has intensified. China's Internet industry has experienced several crises and major changes in the past development process. There is also a "brief history of layoffs by major Internet com…
Aluminum nitride is an atomic crystal, belonging to diamond-like nitride, hexagonal, wurtzite crystal structure, non-toxic, white or off-white. Aluminum nitride is a good thermal shock material.…